Notre Dame RC Girls’ School was founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame to provide education for girls of Roman Catholic families.
The school is conducted by its governing body as part of the Roman Catholic Church in accordance with its trust deed and instrument of government, and seeks at all times to be a witness to Jesus Christ. The school exists primarily to serve the Roman Catholic community and Roman Catholic girls always have priority of admission. However, the Governing Body welcomes all applications, particularly from those of other denominations and faiths who support the religious ethos of the school.
I want to apply - what do I do?
- Name Notre Dame as one of your preferences on the CAF (Common Application Form) and send the CAF to your Local Authority by 31st October. Make sure you put schools in order of preference with your 1st choice as number 1.
- Complete supplementary form (available Here) and bring it or send it into Notre Dame school along with a copy of your daughter’s Baptismal certificate . Give Priest’s form to priest.
In year admissions
Applications for places outside the normal round of admissions (in year admissions) will be allocated in accordance with the school’s published admissions criteria and processed as per Southwark’s agreed protocol.
Process of Admissions
- School is sent a list of applicants from all London LAs
- Governors apply the Admissions Criteria (available on the Admissions Policy page)
- Applicants placed in rank order and list sent to LA
- LA offer places according to the preference list
Please ensure that you put your choice of schools in the order you would like them, with your first choice as number one, and complete the supplementary form for Notre Dame.
Consultation on Admissions 2025/26
The governing body are currently consulting on minor changes to the admissions policy for 2025/26 details of which can be seen in the 2025-26 Consultation Letter and the Admissions Policy 2025-26 documents below.
If you have any further questions then please get in touch via phone on the main school number or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to answer any queries you may have.