free school meals &
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
Registering for free meals could also raise an extra £900 in funding for the school. This funding is known as Pupil Premium. This enables us to fund valuable support like extra tuition, additional teaching staff and after school activities.
To check your eligibility for free school meals please using the following website:
Alternatively, you can complete the following application form and hand in to reception:
To see how we have spent previous allocations of Pupil Premium, and plans for future allocations, please visit the Pupil Premium Page HERE (also available under the Parents Menu).