Welcome to Notre Dame RC Secondary Girls' School
A warm welcome to everyone visiting our school website.
In choosing a secondary school for your daughter, I know that you will be looking for one where she will be happy, where she will be learning in a community with high expectations and where she will receive the best education possible. The staff at Notre Dame, an OUTSTANDING school, work extremely hard to ensure that this kind of environment exists. As a Catholic school we exist primarily to assist our pupils in their faith journey and to help each pupil achieve their potential. We consider close co-operation with parents to be vital, and hope that if your daughter does join us you will work in partnership with us and take advantage of any opportunity for contact and discussion with us. If you require any other information or would like to visit the school please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sister Anne Marie Niblock SND
- Term Dates can be found on the Home menu
- The following Year 11 pupils have been commissioned as Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist - New Eucharistic Ministers
- 2015 GCSE and AS results can be found under Results on the top bar
- See the ticker tape above or click on the Parents/ Letters tab for the days and times of our Open Sessions for prospective parents
- Presentation for prospective parents - Click here